Invenire Design Limited aims to help you understand what personal information we might collect about you and how we use it. We are committed to protecting and respecting your privacy and will comply with the terms of the Data Protection Act in dealing with your personal data.
Personal information we collect
When you contact Invenire Design Limited at www.igardenvision.co.uk we may collect and process the following data about you to help us deal with your igardenvision enquiry and to service your request:
- Information about you, such as your name, business name, address, telephone number and email address.
- If you email or use our contact form we may keep a record that correspondence.
- Details of transactions you carry out through our site and of the fulfilment of your orders.
- Details of your visits to our website and emails received including, but not limited to, traffic data, location data, web logs and other communication data, whether this is required for our own billing purposes or otherwise.
How we use your personal information
- We will only use your personal information to help us service your request to deal with your igardenvision query, quotation, product or installation. Also to carry out any obligations arising from any contracts entered into between you and us. After completion of work, your personal information is also kept for invoicing purposes.
- We may share selected information to other companies and contractors working on behalf of us as part of normal business operations. For example, delivery of goods or to help with igardenvision plans and installations.
- We also use it to update our records.
- To allow you to participate in interactive features of our service, when you choose to do so.
- To notify you about any changes to our service.
- To enhance the security of our network and information systems and to identify and prevent fraud.
- To better understand how people interact with our websites.and to determine the effectiveness of our promotional campaigns and marketing.
- Whenever we process data we will ensure that we always keep your personal data rights in high regard and take full account of these rights.
- When contacting you for the above purposes we may do so by phone, post, email or other electronic means, unless you tell us otherwise.
Who we share your data with
- None of your personal details will be shared with companies or people outside of Invenire Design Limited and our associated businesses.
- We will not sell or rent your data to third parties.
- We will not share your data with third parties for marketing purposes
Where we store your personal data
- We will store all information about you on secure servers.
- Where we have given you (or where you have chosen) a password which enables you to access certain parts of our site, you are responsible for keeping this password confidential. We ask you not to share your password with anyone.
- Unfortunately, the transmission of information via the internet is not completely secure. Although we will do our best to protect your personal data, we cannot guarantee the security of your data transmitted to our site; any transmission is at your own risk. Once we have received your information, we will use strict procedures and security features to try to prevent unauthorised access.
- The data that we collect from you may be transferred to, and stored at, a destination outside the United Kingdom and the European Economic Area (“EEA”). We will take all steps reasonably necessary to ensure that any personal data transferred outside the UK or the EEA is treated securely and in accordance with the applicable data protection laws.
Legal basis to process your personal data
- Under the applicable data protection laws (GDPR) we need a lawful basis to collect and use your personal data. The law allows for six lawful basis to process people’s personal data, and one of them allows personal data to be legally collected and used if it is necessary for a legitimate interest of the organisation – as long as it is fair and balanced and does not unduly impact the rights of individuals.
- We have assessed our business interests in carrying out marketing activities and we have carefully considered the impact the collection and use of personal data could potentially have on individuals’ rights.
- Our databases contain data which is used to provide you with the igardenvision goods/services you have requested. Such activities are unlikely to affect the fundamental rights and freedoms of individuals concerned. We have therefore concluded that the most appropriate lawful ground for the processing of your personal data is our legitimate interests.
- In the event you request any goods and/or services from us, we will rely on our contractual relationship to process your personal data to provide such goods and/or services to you.
- In certain circumstances we may also rely on a specific consent provided by you for the processing of your personal data. You have the right to object to this processing if you wish by emailing us at firstname.lastname@example.org and we will remove your data from all our systems and cease all communication with you.
- We will only retain your personal data for as long as we believe it is up-to-date and for accounting purposes as legally required. We verify our data periodically and if we learn that you are no longer involved with a business that is in our database, we will remove your data from our records.
- If you leave a comment, the comment and its metadata are retained indefinitely. This is so we can recognise and approve any follow-up comments automatically instead of holding them in a moderation queue.
- For users that register on our website (if any), we also store the personal information they provide in their user profile. All users can see, edit, or delete their personal information at any time (except they cannot change their username). Website administrators can also see and edit that information.
We may collect information about your computer, including where available your IP address, operating system and browser type, for system administration and to prevent fraudulent access to our member-only areas.
- Session – to allow the user to navigate our sites more easily; for example you don’t have to login in as a new user every time.
- Analytics – to improve the user experience of the site by providing statistics on how the site is used.
- Authentication – this enables us to identify you and therefore where appropriate, personalise information for you.
You can refuse to accept all or some cookies by modifying settings within your browser – for help on how to do this visit www.aboutcookies.org.uk. You may also delete all cookies on your browser – click help on your browser or visit www.aboutcookies.org.uk Please remember that if you block the session cookies you may be unable to access certain parts of our websites.
- When visitors leave comments on the site we collect the data shown in the comments form, and also the visitor’s IP address and browser user agent string to help spam detection.
- Visitor comments may be checked through an automated spam detection service.
- Articles on this site may include embedded content (e.g. videos, images, articles, etc.). Embedded content from other websites behaves in the exact same way as if the visitor has visited the other website.
- Although www.igardenvision.co.uk only aims to include quality, safe and relevant external links, users are advised adopt a policy of caution before clicking any external web links mentioned throughout this site.
- Invenire Design Limited cannot and does not guarantee or verify the contents of any externally linked website. You therefore click on external links at your own risk. Invenire Design cannot be held liable for any damages or implications caused by visiting any external links on this Site.
Social Media Platforms
- Communication, engagement and actions taken through external social media platforms that this website and its owners participate on are custom to the terms and conditions as well as the privacy policies held with each social media platform respectively.
- Users are advised to use social media platforms wisely and communicate/engage upon them with due care and caution in regard to their own privacy and personal details. Invenire Design will never ask for personal or sensitive information through social media platforms and we encourage users wishing to discuss sensitive details to contact us through our primary communication channels i.e telephone or email.
- This website may use social sharing buttons which help share web content directly from web pages to the social media platform in question. Users are advised before using such social sharing buttons that they do so at their own discretion and note that the social media platform may track and save your request to share a web page respectively through your social media platform account.
What rights you have over your data
If you have an account on this site, or have left comments, you can request to receive an exported file of the personal data we hold about you, including any data you have provided to us. You can also request that we erase any personal data we hold about you.
- Request to see the personal data we hold about you. This includes the right to obtain confirmation as to whether or not we process any of your personal data. There may be a charge to provide this as set out under applicable law.
- Request that we correct any inaccuracies in the personal data that we hold on you.
- If you wish you can request to have your personally identifiable data deleted from our database and/or to stop receiving communications from us.
- Object to our processing of your personal data if we are relying on legitimate interest as the lawful ground for processing
How to contact us
If you have any queries about our privacy notice, or concerns or complaints about our activities, you can contact us by email email@example.com or telephone 0333 577 1553.